PAGE

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lesson10: I/ Me/ My/ Mine

I / me = 我 (wo | ㄨㄛˇ)
you (singular) = 你 (ni | ㄋㄧˇ)
you (plural) = 你們 (ni men | ㄋㄧˇ ㄇㄣ)
he / him = 他 (ta | ㄊㄚ)
she / her = 她 (ta | ㄊㄚ)
it = 它 (ta | ㄊㄚ)
we / us = 我們 (wo men | ㄨㄛˇ ㄇㄣ)
they / them = 他們 (ta men | ㄊㄚ ㄇㄣ)

Example.
I am ___ = 我是 ___ (wo shi ___ | ㄨㄛˇ ㄕˋ ___)
___ is me = ___ 是我 (___ shi wo | ___ ㄕˋ ㄨㄛˇ)


my / mine = 我的 (wo de | ㄨㄛˇ ㄉㄜ)
your / yours (singular) = 你的 (ni de | ㄋㄧˇ ㄉㄜ)
your / yours (plural) = 你們的 (ni men de | ㄋㄧˇ ㄇㄣ ㄉㄜ)
his = 他的 (ta de | ㄊㄚ ㄉㄜ)
her / hers = 她的 (ta de | ㄊㄚ ㄉㄜ)
its = 它的 (ta de | ㄊㄚ ㄉㄜ)
our / ours = 我們的 (wo men de | ㄨㄛˇ ㄇㄣ ㄉㄜ)
their / theirs = 他們的 (ta men de | ㄊㄚ ㄇㄣ ㄉㄜ)

Example.
My book = 我的書 (wo de shu | ㄨㄛˇ ㄉㄜ ㄕㄨ)
The book is mine = 書是我的 (shu shi wo de | ㄕㄨ ㄕˋ ㄨㄛˇ ㄉㄜ)

No comments:

Post a Comment